WHO WE ARE
Our website address is: https://townofclaytonny.gov.
The Town of Clayton provides this site as a public service. Unauthorized attempts to modify any information stored on this site or utilize this site for other than its intended purposes are prohibited.
THE TOWN MAKES NO CLAIMS OR GUARANTEES ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR CURRENCY OF THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ERRORS AND OMISSIONS IN ITS CONTENTS.
No warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of noninfringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given with respect to this website or its links to other websites. All information and data on this website is subject to change without notice. You understand and agree that any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this website is done at your own risk and discretion and that you will be solely responsible for any damages to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material.
NEITHER THE TOWN NOR ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR IN RELIANCE UPON THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN OR LINKED HERTO.
Our Site includes links to other Web sites. When visiting those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any website you visit.
Information Collection and Tracking
There are two types of information that Town of Clayton collects about users:
Information You Provide to Us
• When interacting with the Site, we may ask you to provide us with the following Customer Contact Information such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, job title and company.
• We may use Customer Contact Information to contact you and deliver information targeted to your interests.
• We do not sell, trade, or rent your Customer Contact Information to third parties.
Information We Collect as You Access and Use the Site
• Details of/relating to your use of our Site.
• Details of any e-mail correspondence or any other social media interactions that you have with us.
• Cookie or other tracking information collected below.
Using Google Analytics, Town of Clayton may automatically (or passively) store or collect certain Usage Information when you visit or interact with the Site.
• Your IP address or other unique identifier (“Device Identifier”). A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to your Device used to access the Service, and our computers identify your Device by its Device Identifier.
• Your browser type, operating system, hardware, and mobile network information.
• The URL that referred you to our Site.
• Your location and other information, including the time of day.
The Site collects anonymous statistical information using Google Analytics. Google Analytics collects information such as how often you visit the Site, what pages you look at, and when. We do not combine the information collected through the use of Google Analytics with personally identifiable information.
For more information about the data that is collected through Google Analytics, please visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/.
Cookies are pieces of information that some websites transfer to a visitor’s web browser when first visiting the site or page. A cookie does not contain personal information, but will be used to remember your choices of certain options when using some types of content, such as saving passwords, personal preferences, or analyzing how well our website is performing.
Cookies are not required to view to use this site and may be turned off within your browser, but you may need to have cookies enabled for certain functionality of the site to work effectively for you.