NOTICE TO BIDDERS
The Town of Clayton is accepting bids for a new and unused, current model 2024 Mulcher attachment for use on a 2020 Takeuchi TB290CR Excavator, serial #185107637 currently owned by the Town of Clayton. The bid price is to include full installation of this attachment on the Takeuchi Excavator, including installed case drain line, 50 mm attachment pins, whip hoses to connect to excavator, etc.
The minimum required specifications for this attachment are as follows:
- Attachment is to be a hydraulically-driven, arm-mounted mulching head
- Must be designated “Made in America”
- Attachment is to be manufactured of Hardox steel for the shell and components for optimal service life and lasting reliability.
- Attachment is to be high performance Direct Drive (no belts)
- Cutting width to be a minimum of 30″ wide
- Gallons per minute hydraulic oil requirements to be in the 24 gpm to 32 gpm range
- Drum diameter shall be 8″ and have a minimum of 16 teeth
- Attachment operating weight not to exceed 1,280 lbs.
Pricing shall include a mounting bracket for the Takeuchi TB290CR Excavator made by the manufacturer of the mulching head.
Any deviation from the listed specifications must be stated as part of the bid.
Manufacturer shall be able to ship this attachment and bracket in less than 30 days after the date of order from the factory. Manufacturer’s Warranty shall be a minimum of 12 Months from the date of delivery to the Town of Clayton.
Bids are due by Friday, February 2, 2024 by 2pm. Bids may be hand delivered or mailed to the Town Clerk, 405 Riverside Drive, PO Box 379, Clayton, New York 13624. The Town of Clayton reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids, or any part thereof, if it is in the best interest of the Town.
BY ORDER OF THE TOWN BOARD
Megan Badour, Town Clerk