NOTICE OF BID REQUEST
The Town of Clayton is soliciting bids for replacement fencing at the Town’s Transfer Site located at 36243 County Route 4, Clayton. The proposal shall include the following:
- Remove and replace 785 feet of older existing chain link fencing and service gate at secondary entrance
- Install 785 feet of new fencing as follows:
- 6’ high galvanized chain link fencing
- 1 5/8” top rail
- 2 ½” line posts
- 3” terminal posts
- 4” gate posts
- All posts set in concrete
- 1 20’ double-swing service gate
- Remove old service gate at main entrance and replace with new slide gate
The bid shall include materials and labor as described above.
Bids are due by Friday, December 23, 2022 by 2pm. Bids may be hand delivered or mailed to the Town Supervisor, 405 Riverside Drive, PO Box 379, Clayton, New York 13624. Please specify “Fencing Bid” on the face of the envelope. The Town of Clayton reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids, or any part thereof, if it is in the best interest of the Town.
BY ORDER OF THE TOWN BOARD
Megan Badour, Town Clerk