RFQ ENGINEERING SERVICES
The Town of Clayton, Jefferson County, New York, will be accepting statements of qualifications from qualified firms for the following:
Engineering Services in connection with a NYSEFC funded Environmental Planning Grant to develop an engineering report to evaluate the alternatives for sewer collection and treatment options for the Town of Clayton ‘s Route 12 sewer district.
The full Request for Qualifications may be obtained by clicking HERE or from the Town of Clayton, Monday through Friday 8:00AM to 4:00PM, or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All proposals should be marked with the following language: REQUEST FOR ENGINEERING – EPG Route 12 Sewer District Extension Study
Proposals may be transmitted as two total files electronically in a PDF format consisting of 1) a Statement of Qualifications 2) Billing rates or in a sealed envelope and received by the Town of Clayton by 2:00pm EST on January 23, 2023. Proposals received after that time will not be considered.
Proposals should be submitted to Town of Clayton, Megan Badour, Town Clerk, 405 Riverside Drive, Clayton NY 13624 or to the following email address: email@example.com
Qualifications will be evaluated on the following factors
- Specified experience and technical expertise of the firm in connection with the type of services to be provided, especially the knowledge and experience which has led to the successful completion of prior NYSEFC Environmental Planning Grant reports.
- Past record of performance on contracts with the community and other clients including quality of work, timeliness, and cost control.
- Capacity of firm to perform the work within time limitations, taking into consideration the current and planned workload of the firm.
To be evaluated properly, the following must be addressed in detail:
- Qualifications – Availability of qualified personnel and capacity of the firm to carry-out professional engineering services
- Experience – Experience and technical expertise of the firm and its personnel as well as information regarding projects previously undertaken, including the types and cost of projects.
- Scope of Services – Summarize scope and type of services understanding of program and tasks.
The Town of Clayton is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer. The Town of Clayton encourages Minority-owned Business Enterprises (MBEs) and Woman-owned Business Enterprises (WBEs) to submit qualifications.
The Town of Clayton will award a contract to the Engineering firm deemed most qualified to provide services as requested. The contract(s) will include scope and extent of work and other essential requirements.
The Town of Clayton reserves the right to reject any and all proposals.
Questions may be directed to:
Megan Badour, Town Clerk
Town of Clayton
405 Riverside Drive
Clayton, NY 13624
Tel: (315) 686-3512